Storrs Gate House Website Accessibility Statement
This website has been designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. If you have difficulty using our site please let us know and we will do our best to rectify this in future maintenance and development.
You may also be interested in our Property Accessibility Statement which has detailed information about the suitability of Storrs Gate House for disabled guests.
- All pages on this site comply with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- This site is built using structured semantic markup.
H3 tags are used for main titles to aid users of screen reading software such as JAWS. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressing ALT+INSERT+3.
- You can change the text size on any page by clicking on the ‘A’ Icons in the top right hand corner of the screen whilst on the Storrs Gate House website.
- All pages have been authored to include Link Relationships to aid navigation in text-only browsers such as Lynx and graphical browsers that support this feature.
- This site has been coded to ensure a logical tab order through links and form elements. Keyboard navigation is possible via the TAB KEY on your keyboard. Alternatively Opera users can use the A KEY to navigate links and the TAB KEY to navigate form elements.
- A Skip Navigation link has been provided to allow users of text-only browsers and screen readers to bypass the site navigation to quickly access its content.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to control visual layout throughout this site.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified ‘text size’ option in visual browsers.To display web page ext larger or smaller go to the ‘View’ menu in your browser, point to Text Size, and then click the size you want (this may differ depending on browser vendor).
- If your browser or browsing device does not support Cascading Style Sheets, the content of this site will still be readable and usable.
Sign up to receive the latest special offers by email from Storrs Gate House! Simply enter your email address in the box below.
... In 42 years of travel, this is by far the best guest house we have ever been in. Thank you so much.
Michael & Ann – Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Notts